Even prior to our listing on the stock market, we have always placed special emphasis on our relationships with shareholders, financial analysts, and the broader community, relying on our Investor Relations unit to nurture these relationships over time in the best way possible. Our aim is to develop a long-term investment strategy, reconciling business goals and sustainability.
We have several opportunities for engaging with our stakeholders:
- conference calls, meetings, financial conferences, and road shows to report on key results for the period
- reporting on key results for the period: business performance and strategy guidelines (Business Plan)
We also provide the financial community with:
- an Investor Relations section on the official website ENAV.it, which includes all economic and financial information, investor presentations, and the financial reporting calendar
- a Mailing list, through which we provide material financial information on a regular basis,
- Investor Relations mailbox, through which we answer any questions investors or financial analysts may have concerning potential new business ventures or market trends
In 2018, for the first time several investors showed an active interest in ENAV's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with a view to ensuring the long-term sustainability of the company's business and a specific focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
In this regard, we conducted stakeholder engagement initiatives and participated in conferences and financial events on ESG investing.